A. Project Overview
RajCrest (Rajasthan Computerized Registration System) project has been deployed across the state to simplify the process of Registration in an efficient and transparent manner and help in reducing revenue leakage and avoiding undue delays in service delivery.
pilot project "Anywhere Registration" has been implemented in Jaipur whereby property registration is possible irrespective of the jurisdiction of the Sub-Registrar Office.
In the year 2006, The project was awarded first prize for " Professional Excellence for Process Re-Engineering" by Ministry of Communication & IT, GoI under "Exemplary Implementation of e-Governance Initiatives".
- Simplified Registration process.
- Software driven valuation.
- Automated back office functions.
- Implemented in 259 Sub-Registrar offices across the State.
B. Activities Completed So Far
- Pilot for anywhere registration done successfully in Jaipur district.
- Project extended by 2 years i.e. up till March 2012.
- Draft RFP prepared by consultants and forwarded to the department for approval by PeMT and SeMT teams.
- Appointment of PMC under the program at the level of NICSI has to be initiated.
- Updation of RFP document as per the recommendations from PeMT and SeMT.
D. Fund Utilisation
- This project has been planned to be implemented in PPE BOOT model.